Hot Onion Soufflé
Makes about 6 cupsIngredients:
12- to 16-oz frozen chopped onions (3 to 4 cups)
3 (8-oz) boxes cream cheese, softened
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
Corn chips or assorted crackers
- Thaw onions. Then, roll then in paper towels, squeezing to remove excess moisture.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Stir together onions, cream cheese, Parmesan, and mayonnaise until well-combined.
- Transfer to a shallow 2-quart soufflé dish (Corning-ware pie dish works great).
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with corn chips or assorted crackers.
Follow us on Twitter @BigFamilyNews.
Last Updated March 15, 2013
What's your easy dip recipe? Send it or tell us in comments!