Spinach Salad AmbrosiaIngredients:
5 cups fresh spinach, cleaned well, and thoroughly drained
1 (11-oz) can mandarin oranges, drained well
1 (11-oz) can Pineapple Tidbits, drained well
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
1. Toss together spinach, coconut and walnuts.
2. Roll canned fruit in paper towels, squeezing to remove excess moisture.
3. Add pineapple to spinach; toss again.
4. Place spinach mix on individual salad plates.
5. Distribute and arrange mandarin oranges on each salad plate.
6. At the last minute, dribble orange concentrate over top of each plate and serve.