"I would serve this Chicken Casserole with green beans or green bean casserole, and yellow corn or carrots. Remember, "House Rule: We serve two vegetables and you must eat one of them."
Makes 4 servingsIngredients:
3-LBS chicken, cooked and cut-up
Ground pepper to taste
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 (8-oz) carton light sour cream
1 (4-oz) can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 package Pepperidge Farm® Herb Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Place cut-up chicken on bottom of covered casserole dish; sprinkle ground pepper over chicken.
3. Thoroughly mix soup, sour cream and black pepper. Add mushrooms and stir again.
4. Spoon soup mixture onto casserole; spread evenly to edges to cover chicken
5. Create 3rd layer by spreading Herb Dressing evenly over soup mixture; cover casserole dish.
6. Bake at 350˚F for 50 minutes.
7. Remove casserole cover; bake until top is lightly browned and crispy, but not burned, about 10 minutes more.
8. Remove from oven to wire rack for a few minutes to set.
9. Serve warm.
View family group announcements.
To see all Big Family recipes posted on this Blog, click here. Find us on Twitter @BigFamilyNews.
What's your favorite casserole recipe? Let us know in Comments below!