"This easy recipe is tasty and fun".
Potato Chip CookiesIngredients:
1 cup shortening
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups crushed potato chips (use Ruffles® for extra crispy)
1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cream shortening, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to sugar/egg mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fold in potato chips and nuts (batter will be thick).
- Spacing about 2-inches apart, drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350ºF oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- To finish, roll warm cookies in confectioner's sugar.