Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tech Tips that are Good to Know -- Updated Feb 6, 2012

Technology can be confusing. To explain clearly why digital literacy matters, Google is today in the U.S. kicking off Good to Know, its biggest-ever consumer education campaign focused on making the web a safer, more comfortable place. The new site complements other Google resources like privacy videos, the Google Security Center, the Family Safety Center and Teach Parents Tech to help us develop strong privacy and security habits.

We've added Good to Know to our Google links at the bottom of this page. Learn something new about how to protect yourself online—tips that are always good to know!

You might like:
Updating our privacy policies and terms of service - Official Google Blog
Google to Update Privacy Policy to Cover Wider Data Use - The New York Times
Google Changes Privacy Policy and Terms of Service

Last Updated February 20, 2012

2 comments:

1. I used Google search from the first days. Now, because of this Google Plus move that alters the search results you forced me to use Bing, and I don't like Bing at all.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What could we do on our family blog to lessen your inconvenience?

Delete

We appreciate all feedback and encourage you to comment on this blog. Our online team will respond to new issues addressed in comments with future posts on this blog. If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.

Our e-mail address is bigfamilynews.info@gmail.com. You can find us on Twitter @BigFamilyNews, or by subscribing to our RSS feeds.